Rabbi Eisenberg is the Director of Education for our congregation and his work in this role is supported by the Shul’s Adult Education Committee.
Regular learning events take place in our Shul each week and includes:
- SUNDAY - THURSDAYS: Learning in the Bais HaMidrash after Maariv 8pm winter time. 30 mins Shiur by Rabbi Shaya Clyne on Gemorah followed by Chevrusa.
- MONDAYS: 'PBM' Gemara shiurim for men under the guidance of Rabbi Eisenberg on Monday evenings. These are based on the “Professionals Beis Medresh” and aim eventually for attendees to be able to work independently through Gemara text with a chavrusa (learning partner). There is a cost associated.
- TUESDAYS: Sedra Shiur at 8.40pm on Tuesday evenings by Rabbi Kupetz.- All welcome. Currently being run by Rabbi Eisenberg whilst Rabbi Kupitz is ill.
- Rebbetzen Miriam gives a class at 10.00am each Wednesday morning for ladies on “Navigating the Shabbat Kitchen and Words of Inspiration on the Weekly Sedra” followed by Yoga with Rikki at 11.15am.
- “The A –Z of Jewish Spirituality” - an innovated series of lectures by Rabbi Mitch Goodman, Director of Jewish Education Manchester (JEM) on Jewish Spirituality following the book Derech Hashem on Wednesday evenings from 8.15pm for Men and Women. There is a cost associated.
- Shmuli Baron continues to run his Hebrew reading classes on Wednesday evenings and more recently he has been running a class for men learning how to read a Haftorah as well as layen from the Torah.
- Men’s SEED on Thursday evenings at 8.15pm in the Nat Berkeley Room.
- Speaker in the Bais HaMidrash after Maariv
- SHABBAT: Afternoon Shiur on Halacha before Mincha (in Winter) by Rabbi Eisenberg. All welcome.