Articles

Posted on Thursday, 18 January, 2018 - 23:45
Bolton Council: 1pm to 2.30pm Wednesday 24 January at Bolton Town Hall, Victoria Square, Bolton BR1 1RU 
Posted on Sunday, 7 January, 2018 - 19:37
We regret to inform you of the passing of Melvyn Daving o'h, late brother of our member Linda Airley; Neville Carr o'h, husband of Abigail, father of Richard and Jon
Posted on Thursday, 4 January, 2018 - 20:42
Book your tickets NOW - £7.50 per person - Live Music - Light Refreshments - Great Entertainment - Don't Miss It!!!
Posted on Tuesday, 2 January, 2018 - 14:59
Latest edition now in the MEMBERS' SECTION to read or download containing: 'Thought for the Week'; Times of Services; Forthcoming Events; Shiurim; Yartzeits for the Coming Week; Weekly Teaser &  'Joke of the Week
Posted on Monday, 1 January, 2018 - 16:30
'Winners of the 250 Club' is reported in the 'Members Only' Section of the Website.  
Posted on Saturday, 23 December, 2017 - 17:48
'Children and Parents Learning' continues one hour after Shabbat ; 'Kabbolas Shabbos Children’s Service on Friday evenings' starts again in January.  
Posted on Wednesday, 20 December, 2017 - 15:38
We are launching the year of celebration with a whimsical journey of music and comedy starring Martin Kaye.
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 10:32
We regret to inform you of the passing of dear member Mr Allan Silver o’h, husband of Betty Silver, father of Barbara, Steven and Michele, brother of David Silver, Ivor Silver, Sheila Berens and Diane Lewis.
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December, 2017 - 00:06
We have full sets of menorahs, candles, matches and brocha cards available free of charge in the office for yourselves, children or grandchildren, the office is open 9.30am to 1pm please do come and collect
Posted on Tuesday, 12 December, 2017 - 00:39
Information about events taking place in Manchester over Chanukah. See below.... WHEN? WHERE? TIME?
Posted on Monday, 11 December, 2017 - 16:50
As you celebrate Chanukah we hope you enjoy the festival but take care while using candles. Candles can be a common cause of fires within homes; even one candle lit unsafely can cause a big fire. 
Posted on Sunday, 3 December, 2017 - 14:10
We regret to inform you of the passing of Rita Santhouse o’h, mother of Jonathan and Jefferey Santhouse.  For Shiva details .....  
Posted on Wednesday, 15 November, 2017 - 13:58
It is with regret that we inform you of the passing of Bernard Morris o'h, who used to daven regularly in our Shule & Beth Hamedresh, brother of Michelle, Joe & Stanley Morris and son of Rina Morris.
Posted on Thursday, 9 November, 2017 - 19:02
Latest edition now in the MEMBERS' SECTION to read or download containing: 'Thought for the Week'; Times of Services; Forthcoming Events; Shiurim; Yartzeits for the Coming Week; Weekly Teaser &  'Joke of the Week
Posted on Monday, 6 November, 2017 - 17:16
We regret to inform you of the passing of Mr Basil Latter o”h  and our member Mr. P. David Levinson. For Shiva details see the following:  
Subscribe to Articles